Show HN: SpaceBadgers – Free and Libre SVG Badges Greetings, Hacker News community! I am thrilled to present SpaceBadgers, a new free and open-source SVG badge generator I've been working on. It's located at badgers.space. SpaceBadgers is born out of the desire to offer more flexibility and customization for project badges, often used in open-source projects. It's fully open source, provided under the permissive MIT license, and will always be provided for free. The core badge worker is written in Rust, and so is the library behind it, which you can also find on crates.io under the name spacebadgers. I am excited to receive your feedback and suggestions. Check it out and let me know what you think in the comments. Contributions are also welcomed and appreciated. You can find the source code here: https://ift.tt/B6dWHr0 . https://badgers.space May 21, 2023 at 05:54PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments