Show HN: Simple TODO with tag based filtering A custom app I made quickly to better represent how I work. I have 1 long list of tasks from different projects I can easily see any time. Throughout the day I focus on the different projects by filtering them through tags. Does anyone else manage multiple projects like me? What do you use to focus on the different projects? https://ift.tt/Cn7vLp9 May 4, 2023 at 04:26AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments