Skip to main content

Show HN: Public data research using ChatGPT https://ift.tt/fHdE1jY

Show HN: Public data research using ChatGPT After trying some queries, I found ChatGPT is good at finding public data, sometimes it may not be accurate, but overall, pretty good. Then why don't we make the data in a beautiful way ready to share? Columns + ChatGPT (alpha) is for data researchers! Looking forward to any feedback or suggestion... https://ift.tt/0M6w2hu May 3, 2023 at 11:48AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM