Show HN: Low-level portfolio showcase projects beyond traditional CVs You are more than just your CV! I always feel that CVs are abbreviated and ATS-friendly but not human-friendly. I want to write about what inspired me beyond all my work. about my unique story and experiences that set me apart from the competition. it's important to make your resume ATS-friendly, don't forget to showcase the real you. Portfolio: https://ift.tt/q5MUx3G... I appreciate any feedback or suggestions. https://ift.tt/CIpiU1l May 5, 2023 at 07:43AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments