Show HN: Lectureapp.io – Online Markdown-to-anything* editor Here's my weekend project that I think you'll find interesting. Markdown was (and still is) my secret weapon to keep myself productive and sane throughout my teaching career, and that's because I created and maintained number of internal tools to convert such text documents to presentation decks, blog articles, and even pop quizzes. I finally found the time to duct tape these tools together and launch as a product that you can take advantage of as well. I am calling it LectureApp.io, and I would describe it as an "online text-to-anything* editor." Please feel free to give it a try and leave a review on ProductHunt. I welcome any feature suggestions as this will be my main driver for future teaching appointments. https://lectureapp.io/ May 1, 2023 at 12:36PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments