Skip to main content

Show HN: Browse, upvote and comment on HN from command line https://ift.tt/yua4X9L

Show HN: Browse, upvote and comment on HN from command line Hi HN! I've built hnterminal, a pip package that lets you browse, upvote, and comment on Hacker News from your terminal. To get started: $ pip install hnterminal $ hnterminal hnterminal is an interactive REPL environment with commands like "get_front_page", "get_tree", "upvote", "reply_to", etc, each of which supports rich arguments and comes with full help documentation. Checkout the readme. https://ift.tt/zCuT5XB May 11, 2023 at 10:27PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM