Skip to main content

Show HN: Adzviser – Digital marketers' copilot for getting data [video] https://ift.tt/LlomCw4

Show HN: Adzviser – Digital marketers' copilot for getting data [video] Hello friends - I spent the past 6 months building this search bar for marketers so that they can get their campaign performance data easier and faster. Currently they either have to manually pull those data from Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc., or to use some connectors, such as Supermetrics/Fivetran, to automate the data pulling process and then build a reporting dashboard from it. I believe that those marketing data and reports can be "one search away". So I built a software prototype that 1) has OAuth2.0 connections to Google Ads 2) translates natural language prompt to Google Ads Query Language 3) generates table and visualization output Contact us: adzviser.com/contact-us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7CWf5Kaypg May 1, 2023 at 10:37AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM