Show HN: Type Text and Create Tasks I am experimenting with ChatGPT in my current project https://nexttask.co.uk , now I have a form for prompts where a user can type a prompt, e.g. "Create a task with the title "Submit your pitch decks" with a due date of 10th of May and assign it to everyone" and have a task created. It is awesome! Is this a future of user interaction? https://ift.tt/LsRzIr7 May 1, 2023 at 09:07AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments