Skip to main content

Show HN: Toolbuilder – No code AI tool builder, backend automated by LLM https://ift.tt/Ja2Ebsl

Show HN: Toolbuilder – No code AI tool builder, backend automated by LLM I created an AI tool creation platform using LLM to automate the backend. It's going to be fun to use. Please provide me some feedback. The platform is free to use, and you can build an AI tool by simply typing what you want to build. However, its capabilities are currently limited to text generation, so you cannot build something like a photobook generator yet. https://toolbuilder.ai/ April 5, 2023 at 11:28AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM