Skip to main content

Show HN: Scan your blog for broken outgoing links https://ift.tt/mRUZcwz

Show HN: Scan your blog for broken outgoing links I built this small proof-of-concept interface that lets you scan a URL or the pages in a .XML sitemap for broken outgoing links. I use this to find issues with links in my own blog and I'm wondering if this is useful for others! I also have some cases of false positives showing up and I'd be interested in knowing if you have suggestions to better handle those cases. https://ift.tt/l1OZ0aI April 7, 2023 at 02:08PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM