Show HN: Q&A Bot talking in Hinglish about PDFs Such an amazing time to build applications that can actually make a difference in everyday lives! We've built a simple Q&A bot that can answer your questions in 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 about any pdfs, wrapped it with a simple command 𝐥𝐜-𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲 𝐩𝐝𝐟_𝐪𝐧𝐚, your bot is now ready to be part of your application stack, I've uploaded a demo where I talk to the bot in half-hindi & half-english about an insurance document - https://twitter.com/_deepankarm_/status/1650447522111029248 https://ift.tt/TztxLGb April 24, 2023 at 04:37PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments