Skip to main content

Show HN: InsightFlow https://ift.tt/WZBVQ9z

Show HN: InsightFlow Hey everyone, sharing InsightFlow, a (long) weekend project I made using GPT4. I am bit anxious sharing it since I barely knew how to code in Python before but I was simply amazed on how much GPT was able to help me write something that actually works (I hope). My goal was to create a library that empowers people to ask questions from their data, regardless of its source. InsightFlow does just that, it has some modules that allow s parsing information existing in (for now) video (its audio part), html, and in general text and provides a chat interface on top. I would love to expand this to image and eventually video parsing. I know there are some companies that aim for the same but I could not find an opensouce alternative for it. I tried making it modular so different modalities can be added later on. https://ift.tt/62jU1lZ April 20, 2023 at 06:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM