Show HN: I'm building a Strava alternative without all the social media crap I'm working on https://cubetrek.com , a web app to manage, visualize and compare your running, hiking, mountainbiking, skiing... activities. Some features include: a github-style calendar heatmap, 3D visualization of tracks (especially useful for hill climbs and mountaineous terrain in general), a world map displaying all your activities at once. Excluded features: although you can share yoir tracks to the world, should you choose so, there are no friends, no likes, no comments, i.e. none of that social networking stuff. And no ads. Any feedback is appreciated, let me know what you think, what to improve! https://cubetrek.com April 23, 2023 at 03:53AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments