Skip to main content

Show HN: I quit my job to build a Kubernetes GUI with Rust https://ift.tt/bgSLNVZ

Show HN: I quit my job to build a Kubernetes GUI with Rust About a year ago I was working on a project with mirrored Kubernetes clusters deployed across various regions. Constantly switching contexts was a big pain for me and I badly needed something more practical to work with multiple clusters, ideally simultaneously. At that time everyone was talking about Rust and I really wanted to try it out. I then found Tauri, a framework to build GUI apps with Rust + JavaScript. I was sold. I learned Rust and built the app I always wanted to use. Fast, lightweight and with the ability to connect to multiple clusters simultaneously. Fast forward to today, there’s a few thousand users and I’ve quit my job to go all in on this product. Would love to get you to try the app and share your feedback. It would mean a lot to me! Thanks! https://aptakube.com April 24, 2023 at 07:10PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog