Show HN: GoGoBrowse – A Peer to Peer Web Browser Hi HN! GoGoBrowse is a side project I've been working on that allows 2 users to browse the web together while voice chatting. It's a proof of concept for a new model of browsing the web I've been thinking about. My thought is that before a leap to a 3D Metaverse, we need a 2D Metaverse, which is simply social web browsing. I wrote more about it here: https://ift.tt/k1fnKjV... Though the goal of an entirely social web browser is still quite a ways off, I think of this as a small first step in that direction. I'd love any feedback on the app itself, and the general concept of social web browsing. https://gogobrowse.com April 20, 2023 at 12:20AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments