Show HN: Create your own full-featured VPN server We think VPN providers encrypt our data and increase our security and it is true but there is a problem: we have to share our data with them instead of ISPs. AdminVPN is a side project that allows ordinary people to create their own VPN server. PS: This is my first post here, your feedback is really appreciated! https://adminvpn.co/ April 20, 2023 at 10:48PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments