Skip to main content

Show HN: Coursemate, connect with other self learners https://ift.tt/jfTqVMs

Show HN: Coursemate, connect with other self learners Hey Hacker News! My name is Collin, 18 years old and doing a gap year after finishing high school last year. This was my first real project after starting to learn web development around 5 months ago. I came up with this idea as it was a real pain for me to find other people from my country and especially my age, learning and taking online courses about the same stuff online. Lots of these online courses include their own discord communities and forums, but I still found it very hard to connect with other people in there. Thats why I built Coursemate. I would love to get your feedback on it! :) https://ift.tt/b0dmoHQ April 1, 2023 at 02:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM