Skip to main content

Show HN: A C++ web/application framework I have been building for the last 12yrs https://ift.tt/Ju9n1FT

Show HN: A C++ web/application framework I have been building for the last 12yrs Back then there were not a lot of frameworks for C++ like there are available now, gradually added serialization, reflection, orm, modules for apache|nginx, then started adding programming language integration and then finally added support for building on various Os'es and also support for most of the build tools out there. https://ift.tt/i8e3pAZ April 24, 2023 at 07:17PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM