Show HN: Ztick – tiny desktop utility to keep notes written in Zig Trying my hands with zig, hence wrote a small app for my personal use. I hope it helps others who are trying to learn zig. PS: Code is not at its best place, so it could use few refactor iterations ( I am still learning zig ) https://ift.tt/cpAh95M March 12, 2023 at 12:05PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments