Show HN: Wrapper around restic for Docker Compose auto-restic is a tool for automatic backup and restore persistent data in docker compose. It uses restic under the hood but offers scheduled jobs, web notifications, and automatic recover (volume is empty and there is backup in cloud) if needed. https://ift.tt/dK2ofmv March 23, 2023 at 06:41AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments