Skip to main content

Show HN: Supersonic: a desktop client for Subsonic music servers built with Go https://ift.tt/53Eifev

Show HN: Supersonic: a desktop client for Subsonic music servers built with Go For the past several months I've been working on a new cross-platform desktop client for self-hosted Subsonic music servers. The second alpha release was just published yesterday! Built with Go and the Fyne UI toolkit, and using libmpv as an audio backend, Supersonic supports high quality gapless playback of pretty much every audio format, and is fast and lightweight on resources. It also features infinite scrolling through albums. https://ift.tt/hvTfMZr March 19, 2023 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM