Skip to main content

Show HN: Pangolier – Write UI tests for the web platforms in YAML https://ift.tt/j6EMyOB

Show HN: Pangolier – Write UI tests for the web platforms in YAML I made this as a toy/proof-of-concept. This is a port of [Maestro]( https://ift.tt/PnmMXGW ) but for the web platform. Uses [Playwright]( https://playwright.dev/ ) under the hood. https://pangolier.dev// March 26, 2023 at 07:22PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM