Show HN: Mr. Graph. A graph deifnition and execution library for Python What: Mr. Graph is a python library designed to make composing graphs of sync and async functions easy! Use google style docstrings to automagically create dataclasses and chain together function calls into graphs. Why: I like the design of Dagster, but not the latency. For apps and systems engineering, sometimes I want to compose a graph out of regular python functions. I don;t need all the heavy machinery that comes with a full workflow engine. Current features: - Use with either async or sync functions - Uses google style doc strings to name return values. - Creates dataclasses for each function's output. - Can infer pipelines from input and output signatures - All directed acyclic graph layouts supported. linear, fan-in, fan-out. Future Features: - Better examples for use with async calls (like LLMs) - Splitting dataclasses, better error handling, logging improvements. This is under active development. Any feedback, interest, or contributions are appreciated. Thanks! https://ift.tt/LuQsjag March 15, 2023 at 10:30PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments