Skip to main content

Show HN: Graph-based roadmap to learn anything 10x faster https://ift.tt/UxLgdjK

Show HN: Graph-based roadmap to learn anything 10x faster Hey guys, I am founder of Neuton. I have built roadmap playground that guide student to learn skills faster with the help of progress tracking and interactive graph-based roadmap. To read more: https://ift.tt/MoVqLCY... I would love to get some feedbacks. https://ift.tt/c4pm6PD March 1, 2023 at 07:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM