Skip to main content

Show HN: Generate styled web pages with just Python https://ift.tt/zuYbhG4

Show HN: Generate styled web pages with just Python There are a lot of Python to web app frameworks going around these days but I wanted something that was a little more lightweight that just generates HTML pages and can be embedded in Flask or other Python web servers incrementally. PyVibe uses Python components to construct a page with styling that you can use in Flask, in a static site, or even in Pyodide. https://www.pyvibe.com/ March 22, 2023 at 06:41AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM