Show HN: Document Q&A with GPT: web, .pdf, .docx, etc. Hello fellow hackers, we made a site that gets GPT to answer your question using the info on a webpage you specify or document you upload (e.g., a large textbook .pdf file). Background: When ChatGPT came out, I had the idea of having it pull answers from my stereo receiver's annoyingly dense 32 page manual. My weekend project prototype proceeded to surprise with great answers—just like what we've all experienced by now. My co-founder thought we should productize it, and make it easy to use online. So here we are with a very early beta! (Try it on a HN thread...) https://klavier.ai/ March 28, 2023 at 07:47AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments