Skip to main content

Show HN: AI Chat Bestie – Enhanced UI for ChatGPT API https://ift.tt/AWnuUQw

Show HN: AI Chat Bestie – Enhanced UI for ChatGPT API Been working on this since last week and glad to share it here and now! There's already been a few other takes on this idea, but I figured none would fit me as well as if I had just built it myself. All messages are sent and stored locally in the browser for privacy and speed. Accounts are optional and upgrading is a one-time deal. Any questions, comments, feedback, please, I'd like to hear it all! https://ift.tt/6QzMmLu March 14, 2023 at 05:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM