Skip to main content

Show HN: Validate, Launch and Grow 3-5x Faster with No BS Startup Guide https://ift.tt/eHuZrQN

Show HN: Validate, Launch and Grow 3-5x Faster with No BS Startup Guide Launch and grow your startup 3-5x faster with the No BS Startup Guide. Get +400 specific tactical activities that you can start doing today, to save 2,000 hours of research, and know exactly what to do every step of the way. I started the guide initially for myself. I posted on reddit over a year ago ( https://ift.tt/cCSJja3... ) and it became super popular. I kept using it and adding to it as I've coached and mentored over 200 founders. After thousands of hours of research and field testing, I am ready to release it. Still in early access and lots of things are work in progress. https://ift.tt/F1qxZWP February 2, 2023 at 03:21AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM