Skip to main content

Show HN: An open-source API built on top of OpenAI Embeddings and Pinecone https://ift.tt/KP7nlAV

Show HN: An open-source API built on top of OpenAI Embeddings and Pinecone Hi, I'm Ben, the co-creator of Embedbase. Embedbase lets you use OpenAI Embeddings and Pinecone seamlessly. For example, you can add Embedbase to your app and pair it with GPT3 to allow people to search using natural language (e.g. How many workouts did I complete last week?), or simply expanding your current search experience beyond full-text search (e.g. looking for "similar" documents in Notion to find other related information) Managing embeddings is uncharted territory, we needed to discover the best practices ourselves. Now we're happy to share our learnings with Embedbase. Shoot if you have any questions https://www.embedbase.xyz/ February 17, 2023 at 11:29PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM