Show HN: Meta peddling unsecured business credits to users in India I have a friend who owns a business and they got a really weird email from meta. Apparently meta has teamed with "Indifi and FlexiLoans" to give unsecured business loans. 1. They are sharing details of "this user is a small business owner" with third parties and that they are directly emailing about "helping businesses in need". What the hell is wrong with these people. If I wanted a loan,i would approach my bank and not some fincorp who would fleece me with 18% interests. Banks have much less interest rates February 13, 2023 at 04:33PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments