Skip to main content

Show HN: Channel 784, infinite AI generated fake news https://ift.tt/qWU2Jn1

Show HN: Channel 784, infinite AI generated fake news I was inspired by Nothing Forever to make something while it's off air - Channel 784. It's a parody of evening news. How it works: I have a Node server that generates headlines, then expands each one and creates an intro and outro based on them, and then passes the headlines to DALL-E to generate pictures for each story and the stories to Google Cloud to generate speech. Then I save that as a JSON and load it into Unreal Engine. I'm not sure it's as funny as Nothing Forever, it's a bit more structured. If anyone's got any suggestions I'd love to hear them. https://ift.tt/Q54H3Lp February 12, 2023 at 11:05AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM