Show HN: 2023 Market Outlooks, Searchable every year the big banks publish a 2023 market outlooks in the form of PDFs, slides, etc. these are often challenging to grok through so i indexed them all. More how here: https://ift.tt/3qTjiXP... https://ift.tt/Bn4Gf3R? February 18, 2023 at 11:55PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments