Skip to main content

Show HN: Synesthesia – Visual Website Builder https://ift.tt/cei23J9

Show HN: Synesthesia – Visual Website Builder Synesthesia is a platform that allows you to create create, customize, and publish your own website. It allows you to select free templates to get started, it has a drag and drop editor to customize the website to your liking, and it publishes and hosts your newly created website. You can also view website analytics and upload content to update your website. I would love to hear any feedback on the project. https://synesthesia.ai/ January 23, 2023 at 08:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM