Show HN: Syncthing-map – a utility to map syncthing devices and folders If you use the excellent Syncthing[1], you may quickly be lost in the various shares between devices. I was. This was the trigger to write a small application that creates a map of your devices, their folders, and how each is shared. It is directly based on the configuration file of each device. The stable version[2] generates a HTML file you can render in a browser to show the map (based on mermaid.js[3]). I just released an experimental feature[4] that starts a web server which will dynamically create the map based on configurations shared by the devices. Binaries are available as well[5]. I would be glad to hear any comments or advice (I am an amateur developper). Thanks! [1] https://syncthing.net/ [2] https://ift.tt/XCmSaMe [3] https://ift.tt/bxdZ9lp [4] https://ift.tt/pRdrkt8... [5] https://ift.tt/PGjDOTL https://ift.tt/fJmwTzN January 11, 2023 at 02:03AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments