Skip to main content

Show HN: Semantic Search for Confluence Workspace https://ift.tt/RJlZCnq

Show HN: Semantic Search for Confluence Workspace Hello Hacker News! I built Sleuth, an open source search tool for your workspace. I originally started off with Slack but quickly learned that Confluence search is a well documented problem: https://twitter.com/beajammingh/status/1273742155731791872?s... Sleuth solves this problem using semantic search to find relevant Confluence pages and Slack messages for your query. You can ask Sleuth questions about HR policies, technical documentation, product decisions, and more. Sleuth is open source and can be self-hosted, although there are dependencies on OpenAI and Pinecone (which will be swapped out for open-source alternatives for larger orgs with regulatory constraints). Feel free to reach out in our Slack group if you're interested in using Sleuth in your workspace: https://ift.tt/1Go3ajP... https://ift.tt/whxqBfr https://ift.tt/bvGHkJT January 17, 2023 at 11:23PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM