Skip to main content

Show HN: FixScript, an embedded/standalone language with custom syntax additions https://ift.tt/Yg4wJ8O

Show HN: FixScript, an embedded/standalone language with custom syntax additions Hello, I want to introduce you to a programming language that I've been working on for a few years and is ready to be shared with a broader community. Feel free to ask any question about it, it's hard to describe what it is all about in a single blog post. For examples of a more complex code I recommend looking into to the "src" directory in the SDK. And here are some documentation links: https://ift.tt/3XN8uIq https://ift.tt/ATghYV9 https://ift.tt/CdAuxZV January 10, 2023 at 01:56AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM