Show HN: Copilot plugin for any shell program Hi HN, I thought some of you might find this useful/fun. cpwrap runs whatever command you pass it, sending the transcript to copilot and giving you autocomplete suggestions along the way. It's like how rlwrap gives you readline input editing- cpwrap gives you copilot input editing. In other words, copilot for ed: https://twitter.com/markdotdev/status/1616273277533446145 Or sh, python, any non-curses interactive shell program. And it's a single public domain c file, though you need node and the copilot extension files to run the copilot agent. (And a copilot subscription.) https://ift.tt/h7CvR1f January 21, 2023 at 12:22AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments