Skip to main content

Show HN: Codeium: Free Copilot Alternative for Vim / Neovim https://ift.tt/rHDtP1f

Show HN: Codeium: Free Copilot Alternative for Vim / Neovim I'm Varun from the Codeium team. After support for VSCode, Jetbrains, Jupyter, and Colab, we are super excited to bring free AI-powered code autocomplete to Vim and Neovim. And in the spirit of Show HN, we have a playground version for anyone to try the tech in the browser without any installation ( https://ift.tt/CU4t0Ql )! We also made the vim client open source and are open to contributions. https://ift.tt/yftWaub January 19, 2023 at 02:43AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM