Show HN: A.I. Runner Several months ago I released a pay version of my software A.I. Runner but quickly pulled it due to some technical issues. I also didn't care for the architecture (a .net form app running a python server and communicating over a socket). I reworked the application and have relaunched it today. It is written in pure python and has a number of features that the previous version lacked. Current features are txt2img, img2img, inpaint, outpaint, an image gallery, an editable huggingface model db, sprite mode (for easy pixel sprite creation - the whole reason I started the app in the first place) an infinite canvas for outpainting and more. I have released it as a free application and would appreciate any feedback. I recommend installing with the itch.io launcher as this will allow you to easily check for updates. https://ift.tt/9wyKSq2 January 27, 2023 at 06:31AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments