Show HN: AI analyzes Earnings calls for profit I have been working on this AI that analyzes earnings report line by line and highlights texts based on the sentiment Here is a direct link to some of the popular stocks' latest earnings analysed with AI Meta Platforms [ link in comments ] Apple, Inc. [ link in comments ] Tesla, Inc. [ link in comments ] The green highlights are positive, and the red ones you can see if you scroll are negative statements I also made a tab on top where you can see, individual statements made on margin, revenue, and growth Hope you guys find it helpful, I'm always happy to take feedback or any more data you wanna see, please feel to comment and let me know January 18, 2023 at 08:32AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments