Show HN: Use ChatGPT in Jupyter notebooks via a Chrome extension Hello HN! Here's a browser extension that brings together two things that I love: Jupyter and ChatGPT. It makes it possible to have ChatGPT generate code inside your Jupyter notebooks. It has the side effect of making it really easy to save your ChatGPT sessions in a local notebook. I parse the ChatGPT response, extract it into code cells for you automatically so that you no longer have to copy and paste code from your browser into your favorite code editor like an animal. ChatGPT even wrote some of the code used in this extension! The extension [1] from user:wonderfuly forms the core of messaging with the ChatGPT service; it works great! All the other mistakes are mine and mine alone. I'm not a web dev, so I'm sure there's lots of horrible hacks and mistakes that I made while writing this extension. Help welcome. [1] https://ift.tt/DypBCfK https://ift.tt/51lpEs3 December 12, 2022 at 09:39AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments