Skip to main content

Show HN: Train your own image generator (Stable Diffusion) for free https://ift.tt/hHajAYD

Show HN: Train your own image generator (Stable Diffusion) for free I've had a blast playing with stable diffusion and I see all the potential it will bring to us. I released a service for training your model, just upload 20-30 images and you can have a model of someone or some object doing anything. You can train one model for free a month in a slower queue or you can train many models on a fast queue and with other features for a fee. Here is an example of using it for show product placement: https://ift.tt/OtkaBMK and here is an example of using it for people: https://ift.tt/Yf407kN and an example for using it for styles: https://ift.tt/n3lPhEe The UI is rough, but I would love feedback on how to improve it for you. https://88stacks.com https://88stacks.com/ December 12, 2022 at 06:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM