Show HN: A self-updating list of the most current useragents Hi Hacker News! I made a site which displays the most common useragents found on the web. The site updates weekly with data sourced from the server access logs of another site I run in order to give an accurate picture of the devices and browsers being used on the web. I do a lot of web scraping in my work and it's this group of people who I had in mind when creating the site. The data is presented as useragent, browser, os, and relative percentage of occurence. It can be viewed as a table on the site or via json in the API. Please let me know your thoughts or feedback and I hope you find it useful! Thanks! https://ift.tt/USlC3G6 December 18, 2022 at 03:50AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments