Skip to main content

Show HN: Obsidian: Insert conversation starters generated by AI in your notes https://ift.tt/rwbFIog

Show HN: Obsidian: Insert conversation starters generated by AI in your notes I often prepare my conversations beforehand, whether for business or family/friends, with this Templater you can get ready for great & deep conversations using https://langa.me API (free tier). https://ift.tt/0YE8zGQ December 12, 2022 at 10:49PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM