Skip to main content

Show HN: mpvc-tui – A minimal mpc-like CLI and TUI for controlling mpv https://ift.tt/BlxnGDT

Show HN: mpvc-tui – A minimal mpc-like CLI and TUI for controlling mpv Hi there, This is just a shameless self-plug about a personal project of mine: "Using mpv and mpvc to play and manage the stuff I listen." To that end I've forked the great https://ift.tt/lCryN5k and started hacking around, so far I've focused on: getting a minimal TUI working, improving the CLI, playing online music (eg. youtube and other streaming services), and bugfixes (including the introducing new ones). The project is mainly developed, and, used under Debian/Ubuntu systems so expect the best results with these. What I expect from sharing in HN is: - Letting people know about that might find it useful/interesting. - Getting some feedback about things that I might have been missing. - Being a personal project, that I use and develop, I've got no commercial interest, but I highly value if people find it useful and promote it. If you are still reading, just head to https://ift.tt/OfuoEnM Thanks! https://ift.tt/OfuoEnM December 16, 2022 at 05:03PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM