Show HN: Let AI to generate beautiful art prints hi, I was working last few months on service where you can easily generate beautiful art images using machine learning algorithm called stable diffusion. Additionally, service is offering possibility to print your favourite images on high quality acrylic sheet and deliver it to you so that you can put them on your wall. What do you think? Best, Wiktor https://www.simulai.co/ December 8, 2022 at 02:16AM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments