Skip to main content

Show HN: I designed a ChatGPT prompt evaluator to ruin your fun;) https://ift.tt/5vMKJV8

Show HN: I designed a ChatGPT prompt evaluator to ruin your fun;) Today I designed a method to prevent users from jailbreaking ChatGPT (for instance, users have generated instructions to produce weapons or illegal drugs, commit a burglary, kill oneself, take over the world as an evil superintelligence, or create a virtual machine which they then can use). The OpenAI team appears to be countering these primarily using prompt engineering or fine-tuning on the ChatGPT model. The idea is to use a second and fully separate, fine-tuned LLM to evaluate prompts before sending them to ChatGPT. You can test this by inserting your successful ChatGPT jailbreaks. Break it for me if you dare! I look forward to seeing your results! https://ift.tt/Y6v3W92 December 6, 2022 at 11:46PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM