Skip to main content

Show HN: Hanzi.gg – Wordle-inspired Chinese character guessing game https://ift.tt/iCPVKR8

Show HN: Hanzi.gg – Wordle-inspired Chinese character guessing game Tap on a character to reveal the strokes, radicals and components it has in common with the character you're trying to guess. This was designed mainly for learners but I'm curious to hear from fluent hanzi readers whether the game is too easy. The vocabulary is from the Chinese Vocab List project [1]. Character graphics and data are sourced from Make me a Hanzi [2]. There are 95 pre generated games at the moment which are randomly chosen, more will be added soon. Suggestions welcome! [1] https://ift.tt/IM5WY16 [2] https://ift.tt/SPYF7R9 https://hanzi.gg December 11, 2022 at 03:05PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM