Skip to main content

Show HN: A bookmarklet to remove submissions and comments about ChatGPT from HN https://ift.tt/tco0vsB

Show HN: A bookmarklet to remove submissions and comments about ChatGPT from HN I get it, ChatGPT is cool and you can do plenty with it. But I'm getting tired that every other post is about ChatGPT, and every other comment is about ChatGPT's take on a topic. So I made this bookmarklet to remove comments and posts about ChatGPT (including this one) from HN. Drag and drop the text below to your browser bar, give it a name like "Remove ChatGPT", and get rolling. Whenever you load submissions or a specific comment thread, just click the bookmarklet and the page will be ChatGPT free. javascript:(function() {if (document.getElementsByClassName("comment-tree").length) { Array.from(document.getElementsByClassName("comtr")).filter(elt => elt.innerText.match(/chat\s?gpt/i)).forEach(e => e.parentNode.removeChild(e)); } else { Array.from(document.getElementsByTagName("a")).filter(elt => elt.innerText.match(/chat\s?gpt/i)).forEach(a => { const tr = a.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode; const table = tr.parentNode; const details = tr.nextSibling; const spacer = details.nextSibling; table.removeChild(tr); table.removeChild(details); table.removeChild(spacer);});}})(); December 7, 2022 at 10:39AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible https://ift.tt/JEbrc0i

Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM