Show HN: AI-powered message replies assistant I was free early this week and decided to work on something I've always wondered. As someone who has struggled with matches on Tinder and ghosting, I know how difficult it can be to come up with the perfect response in the moment. That's why I created this tool - to make it easy for anyone to quickly and easily generate the perfect reply, tailored to their audience, culture, and context. It is currently in beta and would love to hear your feedback on the product. Link to webapp: https://ift.tt/FGWY21w https://ift.tt/FGWY21w December 11, 2022 at 12:50PM
Show HN: KittenDNS – easy to setup, rule engine, LetsEncrypt compatible My goal was to create a DNS server as simple as the LDAP server I've been contributing to (glauth) and here it is: https://ift.tt/i6S4IHQ A few things to know about it: - It is easy to configure using a Toml file - I am using it to bail my coredns/etcd instances when under attack - (yes, it also works as a service location server) - It comes with a simple, plain English, rule engine that doesn't do much at this point - It can be used with LetsEncrypt. I use it to retrieve certificates for my home servers. - RFC: all the nice ones :) Anyway, feedback is welcome. May 16, 2022 at 03:34AM
Comments